Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"We're all going on a Summer Holiday"

Sort of...

Except its only me going, and it will be spring where I'm going, not summer, but you get the idea...


Yes, I'm going on holidays for three weeks, and I'm very excited about it!  For 11 days I will be shopping for vintage in LA, on a tour that has been billed as a 'cocktail fuelled vintage shopping adventure', and then I'm flying to Toronto to visit my brother, who has lived in Canada for several years.

This of course means that I won't be writing any blog posts for three weeks....

If you want to keep up with the goings on, I'll be updating my Facebook page, or you can just wait till I return!!!

See you all after the 12th of May!!!

Beccie
xxx

PS.  This is my 100th blog post!!!!!  Kind of an appropriate time to be going on a holiday don't you think???

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the big 100! And I am so excited to hear about your trip and what you have bought when you return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great trip! have fun shopping :D eat a krispy kreme cream filled chocolate covered donut and some movie theater extra buttered popcorn for me while you're there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg sounds amazing! I never thought of LA as being the place to shop for vintage hehe I cannot wait to see what you find! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds wonderful! I've been wanting to go to LA for the shopping... now that I'm about six hours away my husband has agreed to take me sometime soon. I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete